Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Riding on the River





Last week, I had the opportunity to spend some time with a senior and her family on the river...I had an awesome time!

Her dad had all these different places picked out and he had ideas of just what he wanted! I love it when parents get involved in these kids lives....it is great! Now don't get me wrong...sometimes parents try to help and it is more of a hindrance but in this case...it was awesome! He had ideas, the mom had ideas, the senior had ideas and I had ideas and they all worked hand in hand.

The images that you see is the session that I am talking about! The video of this session is at www.youtube.com/edgarsstudio

I strongly encourage our customers to have some input...there is something new and fun that I am trying with my seniors, unsure as to how it would go but for the most part....it's been great. Every time the camera flashes, they do something different, jump, spin, laugh, tilt...whatever....here is the result!

I hope this blog gives you some new ideas.....how bout sharing some of yours!

No comments: