Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Baby Panel


Well, today has been a very interesting day to say the least. It started out great.....Senior Session for 8 showed up early and I captured some really great shots....then I had a 10 Week Old Session and well....you see the image it was great also. I am trying a new Baby Panel and this is it..so far it is loved!

Right after my 10 week session, I got a call from Evans County to go and photograph a baby that had passed away. Well so much for my good day....! Well, it is not so bad...you see I am a Photographer for NILMDTS (Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep) and we offer this service free of charge to anyone who looses a baby. They receive all of their images on CD for printing, a DVD with music and a slide show all at no charge. It is a really great program and they are in need of more photographers....for more info go to www.nilmdts.org

Before I went to Evans County I had to photograph a newborn session and a Dance Session with three dance costumes...then off to the hospital I went.

I finished my session at hospital and arrived back at stusio in time to proof some of the mornings work as well as have one last senior session.....

As you can see the day has been busy and well, I am tired until next time, remember......

Life is a Journey....Without Portraits, how will you remember?

What's Clickin',
Melanie Burney

No comments: