Friday, June 6, 2008

Senior Session



Finally, the session that I have been waiting for! On Wednesday, I took a local senior out to her parents property and we had a ball. We climbed on tractors, pivots, tree house, but my favorite was the woods!
Her dad graciously set up a formal dining table and setting in the middle of the woods and I mean in the middle of the woods! Well, as you can see in the images, it was great!
The images you see do not have all retouching completed yet but as you can see......I had a blast!
I can safely say that my favorite sessions are those where I get to go where the seniors are , most comfortable...usually their hangouts (river, woods, farm, garden, house, grandparents) you know wherever the subject blends the best.
Well, I can say that I love this time of year and I look forward to photographing all of the seniors at Appling County High School this year!

What's Clickin',
Melanie Burney

PS I did get spider bit doing this session and it was poisonous but, I have a antibiotic and the doctor says it is nothing to be worried about......was it worth it? O yea and I would do it again!

Where is your favorite place and why......?

No comments: