Thursday, May 29, 2008

2009 Senior Sessions Begin



















It is official...I am now starting the 2009 Senior Sessions! I am so excited...I have about 287 Seniors at one school and they have started booking their appointments and I am so excited.
Senior Season means several things....early mornings, late nights, travel and all new experiences! This may sound bad to you but I love it and would have it no other way!



Here are a few pictures that I have already done....the boys is a before and after...I really like the look of it but I am unsure if I will ever do this shot for anyone else. This is the actual cannon that they fire at the football games when the Pirates make a touchdown! If you have never used Photoshop to change the background in something.......well let's just say that took longer than I would like to talk about! It wouldn't have been so bad if the cannon had not had all the little pieces not to mention the rope.....well it's done and I am happy with it!

Anyway......I look forward to the many new places that this years seniors will be taking me...today I am heading to a farm and it is beautiful and this will be the first time I photograph at it....check back for photos!

Well, remember...........Life is a Journey....without Pictures, how will you remember?

What's Clickin',
Melanie Burney

No comments: