Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Finally Friday

I am so sure that I am not the only calling my blog for the day this but if I have ever been glad to see a Friday...this is it! School is officially out for all the kids and it is SUMMER TIME!
I have been really busy this week photographing Cap & Gowns, 2008 Senior Sessions, 2009 Senior Sessions, Pregnancy Sessions and babies!
I have posted two videos on Youtube that you can watch ......Jess and Blake!
You can get to both videos on left side of screen. I don't think you will be disappointed by taking a quick peak!
Let me tell you....I have found a new artist that her music is awesome....Colbie Caillat! She is from California and her music well...just watch the two videos I mentioned earlier...that is her. If you have not bought her new CD CoCo yet....you are missing out the songs are all awesome!
I have a old friend of mine that lives on St. Simons Island and he is performing for the military this weekend in Virginia with Martha Munizzi(SpellCheck) and SonicFlood and several others.....please take a moment this weekend to whisper a prayer for them.
Also, another old friend of mine, well his family needs your prayers. Yesterday morning he decided to take his own life and it has shocked many(especially me).
It makes you think.....I mean you know we just never know what people are really going through and we should always wear a smile...so I guess this blog is a little different but at least I filled you in on a little of the week.
My husband is coming home and I finally get to spend a long weekend with him! We are both off work Monday and we are heading out as soon as Graduation is over and I get all the pictures taken.
Look for my 2008 Senior Memory Blog....coming soon!
Until next time Be safe.

What's Clickin',
Melanie Burney

No comments: