Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well, sorry for the delay in posting but man can I ever tell I missed a week at work.....!
I am starting to see that my desk is under all this work but I am still behind. On Saturday, I did a session and the child was just an angel....adorable!

Monday Morning I had a commercial session for a Candy Label.....Light Buddy Candy....The candy is awesome....if you ever get a chance....buy some it is for diabetics...super! She makes all kinds but she wanted her grandson on the label for the gold box ...she is only boxing Light Buddy the others are bagged. I know she charges $1.25 per bag...that's the deal of the century! This is the image she is using on the box and the other image is just the candy!

And last but certainly not least is the One Year Old Session that I did yesterday..... She loved her cake! It amazes me at the one year olds that do not want to get dirty...nice nasty I guess you would say...well, this was not the typical session. I have never had them want their feet in the cake as much as their hands... after this session, I had to scrub even the walls in the camera room but it is priceless.....the fun images can be seen at www.youtube.com/edgarsstudio and look for the one year old session!

So with that......I'm signing off for the day...I have more sessions this afternoon and then it's updating all my other sites......
What's Clickin',
Melanie Burney

No comments: